Simple Theme Header Size

basinova
3 0 0

The red area marked in the header of my web page can someone please help me and teach me how to shrink it so there is no gap between the top of my page and the posted image? 

Please help!!!!!!How I Remove this from my web page? Simple theme on shopifyHow I Remove this from my web page? Simple theme on shopify

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6459 1500 1962

@basinova 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
basinova
3 0 0
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6459 1500 1962

@basinova 

It would need customization to implement this feature, Unfortunately, there is no simple solution otherwise I will be happy to help you. I would suggest hiring a Shopify expert to assist you OR feel free to contact me.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes