Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6

Yes you can

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6

How did it work? Did you create the hidden product and test the code?

1 Like
Highlighted

@bonafidescribe wrote:

Hey @bonafidescribe  ... sorry delay ... did not work .. and neither Shopify Support knows why ... althought your Theme is a SHOPIFY ONE.

I will check how is the behaviour in other themes to check if is a SIMPLE theme bug 

I will get back to you by tomorrow

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes
Highlighted

@GoodFy_Brasil wrote:

@bonafidescribe wrote:

Hey @bonafidescribe  ... sorry delay ... did not work .. and neither Shopify Support knows why ... althought your Theme is a SHOPIFY ONE.

I will check how is the behaviour in other themes to check if is a SIMPLE theme bug 

I will get back to you by tomorrow

Hey @bonafidescribe   take a look on this from other Theme

bullets input.PNG this is my Product page into shopify admin and the following is the page output 

bullets output.PNG So , it seems Themes really do not handle nested bullets very well ... I mean did not respect when we work only at WYSIWYG editor ... only when we input style into HTML code we get all possibilities ... 

So you are luck that as you have mentioned before you , for while , only have 1 product with this kind of bullet description  when you have a new one ...

take a look at HTML from the one I have changed  ( just click <> ) button into editor and do a copy and past to the new product ... you can change the text in to WYSIWYG editor .

Sorry to not be able to help MORE.  good luck 

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes