Simple Theme Issue

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6

I pasted the code in the bottom of that Asset. However, now it has made all of the bullet points the same style, rather than indenting the ones I need indented. I appreciate your help. Do you have any idea how to fix that?

1 Like
Highlighted

@bonafidescribe wrote:

I pasted the code in the bottom of that Asset. However, now it has made all of the bullet points the same style, rather than indenting the ones I need indented. I appreciate your help. Do you have any idea how to fix that?

Hi @bonafidescribe  I think this can be due the way the text is in your product page ...

Can you share a staff admin account to your store ... so I can try to fix ... after that ... I will show you how to do the same in other products 

My email is : william@beautylet.com.br

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6

Is that an option from my admin? If so, where do I add that to share it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6

I found it....sent you the invite.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@bonafidescribe wrote:

I found it....sent you the invite.

that invite did not work ... I have sent an admin request ...

take a look  and approve so I can get in 

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6

I accepted it.

1 Like
Highlighted

@bonafidescribe wrote:

I accepted it.

Hey @bonafidescribe  I am in ... I will check what is going on with rendering of the product page of this theme as I have setup the HTML at product level but still did not see the indentation

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@GoodFy_Brasil wrote:

@bonafidescribe wrote:

I accepted it.

Hey @bonafidescribe  I am in ... I will check what is going on with rendering of the product page of this theme as I have setup the HTML at product level but still did not see the indentation

Hey @bonafidescribe  can you please check how looks to you now the Copper Cross Bracelet for Men and Women  and can you please tell me another product you also have this situation 

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6

Thank you so much! That looks exactly like I wanted it to look. I don't have another product right now that needs indented bullet points. However, if I come across that again, is there something I should do differently to get it to work?

1 Like
Highlighted

@bonafidescribe wrote:

Thank you so much! That looks exactly like I wanted it to look. I don't have another product right now that needs indented bullet points. However, if I come across that again, is there something I should do differently to get it to work?

Hey @bonafidescribe  good that have worked ... I used some style directly into product page but the solution @KetanKumar  has mentioned would be better as is it supposed to work to ALL PRODUCTS without you have to edit one by one...

So ... may I create a Hidden product in your store  just to test a STORE WIDE Solution ? 

William Alencar
GoodFy Brasil
0 Likes