Simple Theme

Solved
QUICKQUESTING
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi all thanks for reading my post.

I'm new to designing stores and I have a few questions I'm sure people will easily know the answers to.

1) On my online store once I click on the section I'd like to navigate to, for example the one below F2P quests, how can I make it so all of this text in the picture won't appear on EVERY collection page.

1.png

2) I've created some simple pictures with text on for my store, so I want to hide the text below images but only for certain collections as others still need to have it, how can I do that?

2.png

3) I have a drop down bar for sorting out how customers can view the collection they're trying to view, how can I remove some of the options on this? I don't want the date options or the featured or best selling just the alphabetically and price ones

3.png

4) I have tax included on my checkout page, I've already removed tax included from on my actual items how can I remove it on the checkout page?

4.png

THANKS! Hope to have some answers soon

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
646 177 433

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here. 

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
Natztech
Shopify Partner
646 177 433

can you please add me as staff member my email id :natztech2312@gmail.com

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
QUICKQUESTING
Tourist
4 0 0

I just did

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
646 177 433

your site is security not allow to click right  your site  please remove it 

QUICKQUESTING
Tourist
4 0 0

Done!

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
646 177 433

This is an accepted solution.

@QUICKQUESTING   text for tax included on your checkout page remove it please check it and Could you kindly Mail me so that we can discuss further on it.
And else you can get connected with me on natztech2312@gmail.com