My mobile sitespeed is in the red on google, sitting at 21! Not good!
And I cant work out how to rectify this. Its saying to do things, that would damage the site - so Im unsure if its the theme that I have thats slow? - using Testemant ?
In order to speed up your site, you should have knowledge of html, css and liquid.
If you don't know about web technology, you have to find a shopify developer who can do this.
Your theme is paid theme and shopify doesn't support for that.
Here are a few tips that can help you speed up your site:
1. Use a quick and responsive theme
2. Minimize the HTTP redirects
3. Use AMP to make your site lightning fast
4. Do a performance analysis
5. Compress Large Images
6. Reduce the redirects and broken licks
7. Use Google Tag Manager to organise your tracking code
P.S.- If you already found the solution let me know what worked