Site access - Add age verification to your online store

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi there 

Did anyone figure this out? 
I would like to have pop ups just on certain products?

Highlighted
1 0 1

I'm wondering if there is a way to exclude a category in the store from displaying the age check?

Highlighted
1 0 0

And how do I change the language? That is, so that this message appears in Spanish for example

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @LavishBongs 

Thanks for your coding! 

I've tried to implement the EXIT and ENTER button design changes on the site I'm working on but the boxes aren't appearing. Do you know why that may be?

I've looked into the theme set up but can't find anything glaringly obvious there.

I don't know my way around coding so unsure as to where to look to correct this.

Help would be VERY much appreciated -  the site is currently password locked but if anyone thinks they could help let me know and I'll turn it off.

Many thanks

Gill

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I got the age verification box up, but now it just idles there after you enter your date of birth and hit enter. It never goes away.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Sounds like you need responsive css styling on your modal/pop-up so that it renders correctly on mobile.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Is there a way to add to a specific product ?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, Thanks for this very helpful lesson towards the age verification.

I believe most people have the same issue as I do, we want our pop-up shows right away, not two weeks later, so, would you please explain how to delete the cookie "isAnAdult"?   Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Did you find a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

This is great and work perfectly fine on both desktop and mobile, thanks! 

But in order for SEO to work the background would have to be transparent so Google can read the landing page. Do you have a code to add for that?

Best regards,

Björn

0 Likes