Site access - Add age verification to your online store

djshopph
1 0 0

hi im having the same problem. were you able to resolve this?

0 Likes
DazeyDelivery
3 0 0
i ended up changing the refresh time to .1 instead of 14
requires reload about every 10 minutes or so now
0 Likes
Taryncollister
1 0 0

anyone solved this yet?

0 Likes
TheGnome
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you so much for this! So excited to have it on my site! How do I go about disabling other apps on my site until verification happens?

Also, if I have 2 pages - 1 of which is age verified - and the non verified one links to a collection page on the verified site, what would I add in and where to have this pop up at those entry points too?

0 Likes
Par-Digital
6 0 0

Has anyone been able to figure out how can the pop up appears every time that a customer enters the website?

Thank you

0 Likes
Jawanza1
2 0 0

Thank you for the link and step by step directions, however It did not work for me. Can you provide some assistance? 

0 Likes
Jawanza1
2 0 0

I was finally able to set up the age-check verification, but I am having trouble uploading a background image. I do not know where to find theme assets to upload an image as well as the edit html/css page? Please help

Thank you!

0 Likes
analogkid12
3 0 0

New to this. The only <Body> tag I could find theme.liquid was <Body with no closed > Do I insert the code there? {% render 'age-check' %}? It pops up sometimes but does not stay just flashes on the screen. Please help a noob!

0 Likes
ShushiSocal
Tourist
7 0 8

I was able to fix this issue (a month off). Hope it works for you too.

Before:

var theirDate = new Date((year + min_age), month, day);

After:

var theirDate = new Date((year + min_age), month - 1, day);

0 Likes
simmm
1 0 0

thanks for this it works great; however, my age verification shows at the top of the site is there any way to move it down to the middle?

0 Likes