Site access - Add age verification to your online store

CBDyoga
Tourist
3 0 0

What is great and works perfectly? Not sure if I missed something.

0 Likes
Axefield
2 0 0

To remove the background make this adjustment. You can also choose to just change the 4th rgba value to  "0"

#prompt-background {
background: none; url("{{ 'age-check-background.jpg' | asset_url }}") no-repeat center center fixed rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
-webkit-background-size: cover;
-moz-background-size: cover;
-o-background-size: cover;
background-size: cover;
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
position: fixed;
left: 0;
top: 0;
z-index: 9999999;
}

0 Likes
drinkmellc
2 0 0

Has anyone been able to figure out how to apply the age verification to a collection rather than the entire page yet? If so, can someone please help me with the coding information and format??

0 Likes
homerly
Tourist
3 0 1

so how to make it pop up every time when customer visit the website? 

0 Likes
mememonster
2 0 0

Is there a way to create an age verification that requires an email address like the example attach please? https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0254/2918/0496/files/Screen_Shot_2021-03-10_at_12.01.35_AM.png?v=1... 

0 Likes
dylanpierce
Shopify Partner
123 2 36

@mememonster 

Yes you can send email or SMS links that will capture your customer's real government issued drivers license or passport with Real ID.

It also can integrate directly into your checkout or on account registration on your Shopify site as well.

The app takes care of securely capturing your customer's ID through their mobile device. It uses specially trained A.I. to verify the document and pairing selfie's authenticity.

First 10 ID checks are free: https://app.shopify.com/real-id

Founder of Verdict - Anti-Fraud Apps for Shopify
  • Blockade - Easily block countries, IP addresses, VPNs
  • Real ID - Verify your customer's real IDs easily & securely
0 Likes
Connor11
1 0 0

Thanks for this code it worked for me! Does anyone know a way to make the website have a dark transparent layer around the button until it is clicked?

0 Likes