Site width - Fixed width

Solved
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi,

Hope you are all well. 

On the mobile version, it's perfect. 

However, on the desktop, instead of making header full width, I'd love to make it with a fixed width. (Please see image below) I'd love to make my header the same width as my first section. Probably applying margins or padding will do the trick, but is there a more pratical and responsive way to do this?  Is anyone here knows how to do it?

Best!

Samy

www.milugal.comCapture.JPG

0 Likes

Success.

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.page-width {
    max-width: 100%!important;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 28 22

Hey, @fansse !

Elias here from Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out!

I understand you prefer using the fixed width but the header is sitting at full width. While I cannot guarantee this is possible, as this may vary between themes, our Theme Support team can help explore adjusting the header for you. Since your store is subscribed to a plan, as part of our design policy, this is free of charge. 

Feel free to try the custom coding suggested by @oscprofessional if you'd like. If you run into any roadblocks, feel free to let me know and I can help send this request to our Theme Support team on your behalf.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
17 0 1

:) Thank you!

1 Like
Tourist
17 0 1

It worked well! Thank you for your cooperation

0 Likes