Size of the header on desktop view debut theme

lisatrendy
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hello! 

I would like some help please! The header on mobile view on my website is perfect, but on the desktop version my logo looks really tiny! Is there a way to make the whole header wider so that it will make my logo bigger and clearer? I just feel at the moment my website looks a little unprofessional! Any other tips I can do to make my website better I would appreciate! 

www.nichollsjewellery.com

Thank you

Lisa

Nicholls Jewellery

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

Hi,  Lisa thanks for your question here hope you are doing well and great this is Syed Mustafa an experienced Shopify Developer I've gone through your issue details and it matches my expertise I can solve this issue by custom coding and as I did it by inspect element option as well just to create a mock-up for you that how can it look after the work plus I can fix the other things as well that seems unprofessional for you but it will be a paid service.

If it is of your wish, I present myself available to help you. Kindly discuss the issue with me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. 

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Syed Mustafa Nadeem

merge_from_ofoct.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
NYCBeast
Tourist
33 0 2

I'm having this same problem. The header logo is tiny on desktop but fine on mobile.

0 Likes