Sizing Chart Button Alignment

1 0 0

Hello all! I've added a Sizing Chart button to my Debut theme using Shopify's advice here:

https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/features/add-size-chart#sectioned-themes

My issue is that the button is not aligned with the Size and Quantity options. I've searched the forums, but couldn't find what I was looking for. Does anyone have advice on how to align the button?

Image: http://i68.tinypic.com/2zpniar.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
222 17 32

Hey, Taryn!

My name is Tira and I am a Shopify Guru ready to help.

Our design team could help you with this customization. To make it easier for you, I've reached out to you through the email on your profile. Could you please reply to that email, so that I can send up this request to our team for you? Thanks!

How is everything else going with your store?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi there, I have the same issue on the Debut theme, size chart button is not aligned.  Please van you tell me what code to put where to rectify this?

THanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
222 17 32

Hi, @tankgirl!

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

I have sent you an email to the email address on your profile. Our design team can take a look to see if they can do this customization for you, as per our design policy that you can find here: Shopify Design Policy.

Could you take a look at the email and get back to me? Once I have your reply, I can send this up for you to get looked at!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi there! I am also having a similar issue. I would like the size chart button to be on the line above the "add to cart" button, but I can't get it to separate from the add to cart button. 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
222 17 32

Hi, @KelsieLauck.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

I would be happy to take a look at this customization for you to re-position your size chart button above your "Add to Cart" button on your theme.

I have sent an email to the email address listed in your Shopify Community profile. Could you please take a look at your inbox and send me a reply? Once I have your reply I can take a further look at your store! 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

0 Likes