Sizing chart pop up

Macker
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey Guys,

I followed the shopify guide to making a pop up sizing chart from the product page. However it is cutting off the top of the text in my sizing chart.

does anybody know how to resize this? I am using Brooklyn as the theme, and site is not live yet or I would include link.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18675 1967 6915

@Macker 

sorry for this issue can you please flow this step

https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-add-size-chart

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Macker
Tourist
4 0 1
That’s the tutorial that I followed. I have text with a table below that.
It cuts the first paragraph off##- Please type your reply above this line
-##
0 Likes
Macker
Tourist
4 0 1

That’s the tutorial I followed. I have writing and then a sizing table below.

cuts off  as per photo 

08023492-0D8A-4EAC-B106-271CDAEFC693.jpeg

0 Likes
KatCook
Tourist
6 0 1

So I've been viewing the link you provided for building and installing a size chart, seems pretty straight forward, have a question. I currently use Venture theme with a 3rd party service for my sizing charts (2) but their code is all over the place it is slowing down my store response time. I need two size charts, one for apparel and one for footwear. How do I adjust the "call" portion of the code to alot for the difference between the 2 so the code knows which one to pull? Can that code be changed instead of ( if product.options contains 'Size') to (if product.type equals 'Apparel') if so what code do I use to get it to determine which size chart to pull, Footwear or Apparel depending on the product type? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18675 1967 6915

@Macker 

are add all code sure?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
KatCook
Tourist
6 0 1

Yes, I need the portion of the code that if a customer clicks on an apparel product type it loads the apparel size chart or if they click on the footwear product it loads the footwear size chart. I already have created the size chart pages, I just need the right code. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
18675 1967 6915

@KatCook 

no sorry add code to product page not a cart page

0 Likes
Macker
Tourist
4 0 1
I solved the issue by coding a different way to the shopify listed
technique. I hollowed instructions twice with no luck. Thanks for your
0 Likes