Skip cart page on venture theme

Haokai_Qin
Tourist
11 0 2

Hey guys, I want my add to cart button on the product page redirect customers straight to the cart page instead of showing the banner on top of the page. how can I do that? thanks a lot.

Bob_O_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
108 0 19

Hey Haokai! 

Fortunately with the most up-to-date version of the Venture theme this option can be toggled on or off. 

Head over to the Online Store > Themes page and hit the "Customize theme" button. Once in the theme editor, go the "Cart Page" section and there should be an option you can turn on/off whether or not a customer remains on the product page or is taken directly to the cart page. 

Give that a shot! 

Cheers,
Bob O.

0 Likes
Haokai_Qin
Tourist
11 0 2

Found it! Thanks a lot Bob.

0 Likes
Geofrey
3 0 0

There's no "Cart Page" section on my menu...

How to adjust and remove the "Instruction for Seller" section on cart page?

0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2857 117 937

Hi Geofrey, 

the customize pane changes when you navigate your site in the right pane. So, to see Cart options you have to actually reach the cart page in the right pane.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
Alessandro_Boni
1 0 0

Man, seriously... Thank You. Right under my nose...

0 Likes
olive
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

in my thme has no second check box is dispaly

0 Likes
olive
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

How can add fly mini cart in theme

In my site has no proper work for mini product mysite link https://expressgrocers.myshopify.com

please help me

0 Likes
Chop710
1 0 0

I have the same problem. Only one option.

0 Likes
andionfireee
2 0 3

Hi. Is there a way that when you click on the cart on the header, it won't direct you to checkout? Like when you just hover your cursor, it would show what's in your cart, just like in the Turbo theme or Debut theme.

Also, is there a way to make the cart show values/numbers of how many items are there in the cart? It just shows a dot.

0 Likes