Slideshow images on mobile too small - not in proportion

2 0 0

Hi 

I use Shopify Responsive theme for my website www.ecobeau.co.uk and am struggling with how the homepage appears on a mobile device. I have recently added a slideshow and some collection images to my homepage using the Shopify recommended image sizes. They look great on a desktop however the slideshow on mobile doesn't look in proportion the rest of the homepage. The rest of the homepage has been optimised on the mobile however the images on the slideshow look too small. The collection images don't appear to be affected in the same way as they look fine.

Any ideas on how to make the slideshow look more in proportion to the rest of the homepage on mobile?

My website is www.ecobeau.co.uk

Thanks in advance

Rebecca

0 Likes
Astronaut
1082 147 272

You'd have to modify your section to accept a different image at a mobile size. You can go into the schema and add a setting in your blocks to accept a mobile image, then tell the section to hide the desktop image and display the mobile image when the screen reaches a certain width. It probably wouldn't be that hard for a developer, but I don't know how complicated your section is and I wouldn't recommend messing with it unless you know what you're doing. What theme are you using? I see it's called Eco Beau new theme. Is that based off of another theme? If it's a free Shopify theme we can take a look, or else you'd have to let a developer have access to your store.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes