Slideshow sizing problem for debut theme!

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 2

Hello everyone!

I am having some issues with my slideshow. When I go to my website, the slideshow loads at a smaller size that does not fit the entire screen, but if a hit refresh, it increases in size.  I need it to load to fit the entire screen the first time.

URL: petgrotto.com

password: pineapplepen

I have attached pictures below.

Thanks in advance!

1st load.jpg

re.jpg

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
129 19 28

Hi, @Konthy!

Sophia here from Shopify. I took a look at your website on Google Chrome and Safari, but the slideshow is appearing at full size for me on both browsers. Here's a screen recording to show you my experience on Safari as an example: https://screenshot.click/21-10-q1x6p-2tk7p.mp4.

Can you tell me what browser(s) you've tried viewing the website with as well as how long this has been happening? If you edited the slideshow section at any point, it may also be that your browser is hanging onto older data about the website. If that's the case, clearing your cache could solve the issue.

Since you're using the Debut theme, our Theme Support team might be able to help out with this if you're still seeing issues on your end after troubleshooting. Please keep me updated and I'd be happy to help you out.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Excursionist
31 0 2

Hello Sophia!

Thanks so much for taking the time to help verify that for me! I have cleared my cache and it is working fine now!

Appreciate the help :)

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
129 19 28

Hi, @Konthy!

That's wonderful. I'm happy to hear that it's working now! Please don't hesitate to reply to this thread if you have any other questions about your theme. Take care. :)

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes