Slideshows + Main Menu disappeared on mobile view

Solved
2 0 1
HELLO SHOPIFY COMMUNITY

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY STORE WWW.THEPALACEOFGEMS.COM , AFTER INSTALLING KUDOBUZZ SEO APP FROM SHOPIFY APP STORE , I FOUND THAT MY WEBSITE GOT BROKEN ESPECIALLY WITH ( SLIDESHOWS + HOME PAGE MENU AT MOBILE VIEW ) 

SLIDESHOWS ARE NOT WORKING AT ALL INSTEAD OF BEING SLIDE TO THE RIGHT SIDE IT BECOME STAND VERTICALLY.

IM NOT SURE IF THIS PROBLEM RELATED TO CODING OR NOT BUT I TRIED TO FIX VIA THEME SECTION BUT ITS STILL THE SAME EVEN WHEN I SAVE MY EDITING.

PLUS, MY HOME PAGE MENU DISAPPEARED WHEN I USE MY MOBILE ( Android - IOS ) TO CHECK IT OUT 

I ALREADY UNINSTALLED THIS APP AND COULDN'T FIX THIS PROBLEM 😥 
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Expert
340 24 62

Best solution: The quick fix is to publish the theme before you installed this app.

If you didn't back up the theme before installing the app then this is a good learning experience to backup your theme before making changes 🙂 check

If you don't have a backup, check the theme.liquid file to see if you can revert to an older version (it will be a dropdown at the top of the theme editor once you open that file).

If no luck still, I see some javascript errors on your home page:

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 9.17.28 AM.jpg

Fixing those might solve it (you should fix console errors either way).

If still not working, you can contact the app and ask them what files they modify, then revert those files individually to the state before you installed the app.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto fulfills orders, adds tags, emails).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
I also build custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you so much for your quick support !
It works 💯

I checked the theme.liquid and i reverted to the older version and it fixed everything even my slideshows too.

I will try to check the JavaScript too.

Thanks a lot

1 Like