Social media - Instagram

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
487 28 698

Instagram is a beautiful and convenient way to take and share photos with your mobile phone. If you are interested in adding an Instagram widget to your store, you can achieve this either by downloading an app from the Shopify App Store or using an external Instagram widget provider.

If you are interested in using an external Instagram widget, take a look at some of the suggestions on the Shopify Community forums. Please note that our Shopify support team cannot help you setup these widgets. Make sure you are comfortable enough to implement these external Instagram integration systems on your own.

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Great info, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi, TyW! I recently created a business page on Instagram and am learning more about how to make it easier to manage it. Thank you for your post!

Well, I publish the pictures of beauty products and information about them, I hope that people like my publications. But my friends said they don't always see my posts. It's probably because of the Instagram policy and I realized that I need more likes. And so, I learned about how to buy real Instagram likes to make my posts visible to all Instagram users. And I hope that it will bring more customers to my little store.

0 Likes