Solo theme product image zoom

8 0 0

I am currently using the solo theme on my shop and noticed that it doesn't have an option to zoom in on product images. How do I set this functionality up? I assume it would need to be added to the code on the back end but I have no idea how to do this. Can someone help? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
151 8 35

Follow this clicking path:

Online Store (from sidebar admin)  >  Customize (at right)  >  drop-down for pages, select Product Pages (to right of theme name at top)  > 

Product Pages (left nav list)  > 
scroll down to Featured Image (under Tab Content w/ Select Page button)  > 
Zoom Type drop-down  > 
select Zoom-In (not Lightbox, which is similar to a larger version of image opening in the browser window, except it has a close button instead of the default option which doesn't have a close button).

If tried that already, or after trying it, and there's no Zoom-In or Lightbox option, I suggest a different theme or waiting for help to get a zoom function going.  It may also be in the Shopify help section.  Can you post if anything worked in the topic here?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

If Solo has no image zoom and/or you want a better product image experience, you can check for image zoom apps the Shopify app store.

You can try our app free, Magic Zoom Plus, which has just been picked as a Featured app by the Shopify staff:

https://apps.shopify.com/magic-zoom-plus

As well as image zoom, it can show product videos and 360 spins.

0 Likes