'Sorry, there are no products in this collection' -- I can't see the products in the collection.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I can see the products when i go in through categories, but it doesn't show up when i go through the top bar. i tried deleting it and putting it back on but it didn't work .

collections error 1.PNGcollections error 3.PNGcollections error 4.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1046 61 124

Hi there! 

Don here from Shopify. :)

Could you just check in the Online store > Navigation menu where you have set up your drop-down menus to ensure that you have not filtered this link by collection tags?

We see this happen a lot where merchants find the 'no products in this collection' message so it's the best thing to check out first:

04_20-qcal0-r39jv

Have a look for this in your admin and remove any filtering tags you don't need there.

These would be used if you only want to display a certain subsection of a collection; say you wanted to only show men's hat's on that link; you would enter the tag 'men's' here (if that is how you have tagged your products) and then only men's hats would be shown there.

Remove any such tags and you should see your products show up on that link!

How are things going with your business otherwise?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the exact same issue. tried every possible option you guys are suggesting. 

Tried with new collection etc... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1046 61 124

Hi there @aumpi!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Could you share a link directly to any affected collection you have created, added products to and linked up on your storefront so I can check it out with you?

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, 

I am having issues not being able to see products in my collections (all) There are no tags in the fields and still says: Sorry, there are no products in this collection. (when you click on the collection page) It shows the product pages to click on, but shouldn't you be able to see products? HELP!!!

Here is my shopify: https://theloomshop.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 9

Same here, I am trying everything and checking everywhere...no tags..all is published, navigations linked, etc.

Please check also my store

https://innate-artisan-shop.myshopify.com/collections/graduation-stoles-1/Ethnic-graduation-stoles+i...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1046 61 124

Hi all!

Don from Shopify once again. 

@Dhyana, thanks for that URL!

We can see from the full URL path here that this link has been set to filter for multiple tags which is why there are no products in that collection:

https://innate-artisan-shop.myshopify.com/collections/graduation-stoles-1/Ethnic-graduation-stoles+i...

In this URL, all after 'graduation-stoles-1' indicates that this link has been set up to filter for Ethnic graduation stoles, iron-on patches, Mexican, African, China, and Andean.

This means that only products that match all of these tags will be found at this link which is presumably why there are no products to be found there.

You can edit this link to remove tag filtering in the Online store > Navigation menu in your Shopify admin.

Head to the relevant menu, find the menu item for this link and edit it to remove these filtering tags (remove all you don't wish to filter for) and save your changes.

This should leave the unfiltered link which should then lead to the products in this collection.

@whitwolff, would you mind sharing a link directly to the affected collection so we can check it out from here also?

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 9

Thanks Don,

But that's not correct, I did check that up after reading some solutions elsewhere and I didn't have any filters in the first place, and neither do I have any filters now. Unless, they are in yet another menu somewhere? I don't understand why everything in Shopify is in different places. Like quantities, products, inventory, etc. I have set the correct amount of Items and have checked do not sell after inventory is sold, and yet when I see the quantity menu I am able to buy unlimited quantities (rolling eyes). Where else should I fix the quantities? I have them set in the products manually on each one.

Attaching photo so you can see, no filters. No filter there.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

https://theloomshop.com/collections/towels

Do you see how at the bottom it says Sorry.......This happens when you click on all my collections, Towels, Home, Kids, etc.

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 1.05.25 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1046 61 124

Hi again all!

Don from Shopify once again. 

@whitwolff, I followed the link you shared here and was taken to a collection showing multiple products.

Can you check this again on your end after having cleared your cache to remove any saved data there?

@Dhyana, can you double-check which menu item you have linked and where?

The link you shared with us here 100% was filtering for tags, as we could see in the URL pathing, so you may have created another menu link that does not have filtering tags but that is not the one you are using for your store's main menu which we have seen to be filtering for tags. 

If you can share a link to this collection from your storefront, we can check again how this has been set up.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

0 Likes