Sort Filter Tags

gioprg
1 0 0

Hi there, i just want to order these sizes on my website, how can I solve this thing?

This is what I want to see: XS S M L XL 

Cattura.PNG

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1310 118 341

You'd have to analyze the code to see how they're being displayed, but if I were doing this here would be my approach:

1) Read the code to see how they're currently displayed. I'd guess this is in a Snippet called sidebar.liquid, but if it's on the collection page you could start with the Section for the collection, maybe collection.liquid, then trace the code from there to find that area.

2) See what the name of the option is (maybe "Size"), and if that option, then put into an array and sort (https://shopify.github.io/liquid/filters/sort/)

3) Preview various collection pages to make sure everything looks as expected.

Always work on a backup theme when making code changes. If you prefer a developer to handle this, feel free to contact my team at speedboostr.com/contact. We do website edits like this all the time.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes