Space Above Header Logo and Below

Solved
KimGomillion
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello, there is a lot of white space above and below my header logo on my home page. May someone please help me fix this? I have tried copying and pasting different codes and nothing is working. Here is a photo...

Screenshot (1).png

0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

Hi @KimGomillion 

Welcome to Shopify community and thanks for posting this question. 

Could you please share access password to your store front so that I can check and help you on this?

Did my answer work for you? Please drop a Like and Mark it as Accepted.
If you need further help or want to get something custom built for your Shopify store, then feel free to mail our team on winkyapps18@gmail.com
Happy to help.
0 Likes

Looks like you need to reduce the padding of the header logo, I had one related youtube video for updating spacing, you may find it useful, https://youtu.be/UPimqvzlMGA

If it doesn’t fix the issue, please share your store URL, I can take a look

Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
Glad to help out and wish your Shopify store great success.
0 Likes
KimGomillion
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, yes

0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

Hi @KimGomillion 

It says incorrect password

If you need further help or want to get something custom built for your Shopify store, then feel free to mail our team on winkyapps18@gmail.com
Happy to help.
0 Likes
KimGomillion
Tourist
5 0 1

sorry

0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

You need to get the logo image height reduced. The height given by your designer is 250px. Ask your designer to provide you with a new logo file with lesser height that fits exactly with the logo text.

Happy to help.
0 Likes
KimGomillion
Tourist
5 0 1

What height would you suggest? I resized it multiple times via photoshop. Thanks!

0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

This is an accepted solution.

In photoshop, remove the top and bottom transparent space. You need not resize the entire image. Cropping the transparent space just to fit the logo should be good.

Happy to help.
0 Likes
KimGomillion
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you so much! I guess I thought I cropped it small enough originally but I guess I didn't lol