Space between sections

4 0 0

I am trying to reduce the white space between the first three sections on my homepage – AKCIJE, NOVITETI, AKTUELNO. How can I adjust the exact padding between these sections?
I'm currently using Debut Theme.

URL:  https://pomada.me/

scr1.jpg

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3677 818 1013

@Sladja 

Your store is password protected. Please provide a password. I will check and provide a solution.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
This will help you grow conversion rate and sales for your e-Commerce business.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3677 818 1013

@Sladja 

I checked your website. It seems the theme is highly customized and the problem with CSS with sections but I got a space after the first section.

so you can use the following code to remove that space. Add the following code assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

div#shopify-section-1601840668494 {
    margin-bottom: -171px !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
This will help you grow conversion rate and sales for your e-Commerce business.
0 Likes
4 0 0

Thank you for your help. However, it still doesn't work... Is there any other solution you could provide? Thank you in advance!

0 Likes