Speed Optimized Theme that scores well on GTMetrix & Page Speed Insights?

4 0 0

Hello all, I am trying to build a new shopify theme for my store that is fully speed optimized. Originally I was planning to start from scratch however that seems like a lot more work than is necessary. Are there any speed optimized shopify themes available for purchase that are flexible and work well for larger catalogs? I went through the entire Shopify theme store and couldn't find anything that fit our needs. I also went through a large portion of themeforest with no luck. I even came across the website http://fastshopifythemes.com but none of the "fast" themes worked for us. I'm looking for something that has a good foundation that we can customize. Most of the themes I'm finding score very poorly on GT Metrix and Google Page Speed Insights. Appreciate any advice or feedback from people who have gone through this before?

0 Likes
1 0 0

I'm interested in this topic too, did you uncover anything? Interesting to see how some of the most popular themes from a UX/UI standpoint (Eg Basel or Ella) are seriously poor performing vs the top performers in "fasthopifythemes"

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
42 2 6

Hi there,

Take a look at www.plaktheme.com it is the fastest Shopify theme for now

Best regards,

The best and fastest Shopify theme www.plaktheme.com
0 Likes