Split the Brooklyn theme footer into 3 column with titles!!!

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
410 25 128

Hi, @Zhurley and @dergham

Thanks for reaching out about this, @Zhurley. I'll send you an email shortly with more information. 

I appreciate you following up on this, @dergham. I reached out to you via email about this request on June 19th. If you didn't receive this email in your inbox, please make sure to check your junk, or spam, folder to confirm that my email didn't land there by mistake. Keep me posted on this! 

Best, 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Rae,

I need help adding additional footer menus in the Brooklyn Style. Please advise.

Thank, you, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

hey Rae 

i looked every where i couldn't find , i am getting only the reply's on this post  ..can we contact by shopify messages ? 

thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi Rae,

I am also looking for a similar solution.

I want to do a 3 column footer with Headings and the payment links at the bottom of the columns. Please assist.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
410 25 128

Hi, @shoptstarrbouti and @Mart-Marie

I appreciate you both reaching out about this. I'll send you each emails shortly to discuss your specific requests further. 

@dergham, thank you for following up! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive my email. Are you checking your inbox from a webmail server, or via an app? I recommend checking both options to see if you're able to locate my email and reply back to me there. However, I know you mentioned in your previous reply that this is an urgent request, so with that in mind, I also suggest reaching out to us about this via live chat using this link. That way, our teams can help look into this for you. 

Thanks! 

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 2 5

Hi @Rae,

I am also having the same issue. I would love to get some help on this in order to split the footer into several columns.

Looking forward to your reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, @Rae 

Would you please send me one copy of the solution? I have the same need here.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
410 25 128

Hi, @Koenmeij and @felipe5962

Not a problem at all. I'll email you both soon to chat about the changes you're looking for. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Rae, 

I happened to chance upon this thread and needs the same help as well! Could you please reach out to me too? Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
410 25 128

Hi, @Gina10

Sure - I'll reach out to you via email with more details soon. 

I hope to hear back from you shortly! 

0 Likes