Split the Brooklyn theme footer into 3 column with titles!!!

11 0 0

Hello you guys, i`m trying to make the footer of my Brooklyn theme into 4 separated columns with title, the first should be the social media links, the 2nd and 3rd should just be links columns would be links and the 4th one would be a text!

Would you guys know how to do it by any chance??

I attached an example of how i would like it, please let me know if it is at all possible!!

Thank you so much, you guys rock!

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 10.10.59 AM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
398 73 147

Hey, @Titto84!

Jason here from Shopify Support. This theme customization is something our Theme Support team can help you out with, free of charge. I've sent an authentication email at ticket #14768623. Kindly check your account owner's email inbox/spam/junk folder and reply to it. This way, I can help you forward your request to our Theme Support team right away.

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

2 Likes
1 0 0

Hello @JasonC , 

I found this when looking for a solution to add 3 columns with titles on my footer website. I am using also Brooklyn theme. 

Could you please help me with the solution? 

Many thanks in advance

BR, 

Luis 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 16 37

Hi, @Luis88!

Rae from Shopify here. I'm monitoring this thread for Jason now, and saw your reply about adding additional columns and titles onto your footer on your Brooklyn theme. 

I'd love to help look into this request further, so I'm going to send you an email shortly with more information. Once you receive my email, please reply directly back to me so we can discuss this change in more detail. 

I look forward to speaking with you soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes