Starting out my store and deciding on BEST APPS to use for seamless sales experience.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Guys, I'm new to Shopify - in fact 2 weeks old.  I'm still fine tuning the store to decide if i want personalizely + stamped.io and Recart Messenger for that sales experience.

Above that there is Privy but i'm quickly learning to detest it as it really is buggy. I'm hoping to replace it with something else for email marketing but there's really nothign out there that's a good solution provider for startups like me, the rest are simply pricy considering we haven't even gotten our first sale yet. 

Any suggestions if the above apps are too much ? Can i do away with Stamped.io reviews and ratings first and just focus on the upsell/bundles, Recart on messenger and Email marketing first? 

Store is www.23degrees.co if you wana have a look. 

Thanks! 
Cher 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 17 40

Hi, @Cher9al!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for sharing the link to your store. It looks great! I love your logo and the colours you've chosen. One thing that I did notice, however, is that the link to your Instagram profile in the footer seems to be broken. You should be able to fix this in your Theme Editor, by heading to Online store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings > Social media.

To address your question, I find that with apps, less is often more. I think you've chosen a great balance right now. The coupon code offer on the bottom left side is a nice touch and is subtle enough that it doesn't interfere with the homepage. It's also a great incentive for customers to subscribe to your newsletters in order to receive a discount. However, I notice you also have a prompt in the top right corner to join your mailing list. I'd suggest perhaps removing this one and sticking with the offer below; both give you the ability to collect email addresses in exchange for a discount code, so having both of these apps can be a bit redundant. 

Now that you're collecting email addresses, have you chose an app for email marketing yet? While you can view our entire collection of email marketing apps here, a few popular ones include Omnisend, Klaviyo, and Seguno. These apps all have excellent reviews and include highly customizable templates and automation campaigns. If you end up offering a customer loyalty program through an app like Smile: Rewards & Loyalty or Swell Loyalty & Rewards, these email marketing apps will sync directly with them. 

Continuing to look at your site, I can see that the live chat widget is also nicely placed, noticeable, but not too overpowering. It's a great way to allow customers to connect with your business. I love that you added this. Is this Recart? If so, I recommend keeping this app installed as it gives you the ability to boost engagement and increase customer retention. 

In regards to Stamped.io, this is a great app for customer reviews. It looks like you already have reviews added to your product page, however. Is this through your theme or is this through the Stamped.io app? 

Overall, everything is looking great. As you continue working on your store, you might be interested in checking out our blog post, 25 Free Shopify Apps to Check Out In the Shopify App Store. Here, you'll find app suggestions for customer reviews, email marketing, pop-ups, analytics, and more. All of these apps are quite popular and have excellent reviews. 

Have you already launched? If so, what have you done to market your online store so far? I'd love to hear more about your business plans.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes