Sticky/Fixed Header and Navigation for Debut Theme

Hey everyone,

I have coded a professional, highly tested solution for this as well if you'd like to try.

You can download/install it for free under 1 minute, just click here to read the tutorial.

Besides that you also have options to turn it on/off at the customize page, even to allow it only on desktop or mobile depending on your needs.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
SportClothing
3 0 0

Hi. After installing several applications, such a message appeared on my website.
Does anyone know how to remove it? It's under the URL bar and the Menu bar in the center is gone. Thank youIMG_20210108_193615.jpg

0 Likes
birgitt
1 0 1

Hi there! 

I followed option 1 to add the sticky header, but I need to temporarily stop using the sticky header. When I comment out all the code I added for the sticky header in the theme.js and theme.scss.liquid and save, the header is still sticky on the published website. Would you kindly let me know what else I may need to do to remove the sticky header?

Thanks so much!

rip2
1 0 0

Thanks Diego, the free version works well for me. There are a few small bugs like resetting to the top of the page when you click the search icon in the menu bar, but these are very minor. Overall an easy copy & paste solution!

0 Likes
nezi
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi,

I added the Part 2 of the code given in the original post. The navigation menu is sticking and the announcement bar moves but as you scroll it shows the background above the navigation menu instead of the navigation moving up and replacing the announce

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 12.18.06 PM.png

ment bar. See photo.

topkozuchy
1 0 0

Same problem for me  

my website is topkozuchy.sk please if you could fix the space and moving menu bar to the top after scolling down it would help me. 

0 Likes

@topkozuchy 

Have you checked this solution yet? It fixes the problem you mention. 

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes

its not working for me

Blogbaba
0 Likes
tantsteven
1 0 0

06-Oct-2020 — The sticky header must contain the navigation as well. ... Making the menu fixed means that your navigation will always be fixed to the top of the ... I'll do the integration on the Debut theme which at this time is the default ...

0 Likes
jhonmusk12
2 0 0

Same problem for me  

0 Likes