Sticky/Fixed Header and Navigation for Debut Theme

DELONG_HUANG
Excursionist
49 0 6

Hi,

I used option 1 but it looks like they are transparent, as you can see, if I move down, the header will be covered up by other contents. does anyone how to resolve this?

Thanks,

2.PNG

0 Likes

@DELONG_HUANG 

This solution fixes this issue.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Product page slider & thumbnails with swiping for free themes: Minimal | Debut | Brooklyn | Supply
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
tantsteven
2 0 0

Hi there! I followed option 1 to add the sticky header, but I need to temporarily stop using the sticky header. When i comment out all the code I added for the sticky header in the theme.js and theme.scss.liquid and save, the header is still sticky on the published website.

0 Likes
nurdin
1 0 0

I've followed this tutorial for Option 1 and it worked. However, my banners on my pages are now cut off. Is there a way to fix this?

0 Likes
Tanaya
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hi!

I tried this and my menu bar has completely disappeared.

Can you help me to fix? Thanks!

AustinK
3 0 0

@Tanaya did you find a fix for this issue? I still can't manage to make it work. Thank you.

0 Likes
seasonalguy
2 0 0

Hi,

I like the solution but in my theme files there is no file named "theme.scss.liquid", I checked in every folder and I made a search.  So what can I do?

Sticky Headerx.png

0 Likes
ZeynepLir
2 0 0

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Unfortunately, it did not work. Is there any other way? 

0 Likes
GiraffeSports
Tourist
3 0 2

This tutorial is not working on the latest version of the Debut theme...

leatheraholicx
Tourist
10 0 4

Hi @SeanP ,

I'm using debut theme but I don't have theme.scss.liquid file In the Assets folder.  Should I put relevant code in theme.css instead?  Thanks.

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 10.29.14 PM.jpg

Thanks

Leatheraholicx