Sticky/Fixed Header and Navigation for Debut Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Sean,

I've done your option 1 for sticky header in Debut theme with announcement bar enabled. It seems to be the only thing on here that works.

My issue is this though: When the page is loading (when you first get to the page), it's almost like the whole page if shifted up under the header a tiny bit, and then once the page officially is loaded, it pops back down to how It should be. There's some sort of lag/glitch.

Has anyone experienced this? It just looks bad for a customer visits the site. I would really prefer to have the sticky header/announcement bar, but I hate the way this is happening. I can't find anything to fix it.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

@SeanPmessage above. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @afsiragusa,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
@oscprofessional

spray-away-toilet-brush.myshopify.com

But it’s not live yet...that won’t give you access will it?
0 Likes
Highlighted

@afsiragusa,

Please share password

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
@Osc

How’s that work? U get full access to my account?
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi I am experiencing the same issue, except my header takes up a portion of my website and it does not return to normal. Part of my site is behind my header and I am unable to scroll up to the missing portion.

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

this is tutorial work, thanks, bro! Aorlin.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Yes, I have that same issue,

Does someone have a solution?

0 Likes