Sticky / Fixed Header for Venture Theme

Tourist
26 0 1

I'm trying to make the complete header on my site sticky in both desktop and mobile versions. I've searched the forums and haven't been able to come up with a good working solution.

Is there anyone out there in the community that can help or has come up with a solution please?

My site:

https://protectsigns.myshopify.com/

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2486 416 523

Hi @NeilD2301 

You have already menu as sticky on page 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes

Hello 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
26 0 1

Thank you. I want to make the whole header sticky on desktop

0 Likes
Tourist
26 0 1

Thank you guys - I've tried the solutions in the post above, with mixed results.

I want the notifications banner to remain on the desktop site but not on the mobile site. I want to try and get the header and main nav sticky on both sites. I've managed it on Mobile but desktop is proving more problematic. I think I've got to a point where I've added code to help the mobile version and move the notification banner, but getting the final piece of the puzzle (getting the notification banner, header and nav on desktop sticky) is proving to be hard!

0 Likes