Sticky Product Images that stop before reaching Reviews - Venture Theme

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, I found a code to make the product images on my site sticky so that the customer can scroll down and still see them next to the product description. However, when I get to the bottom of the page, the product images cover up the review app I have implemented. Is there a way to set a limit on how far the images will scroll for?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted

add position:relative; z-index: 99999999; to your reviews block.

⚡️ [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, Highly converting, SEO-optimized, Minimal.
⚡️ Need help with your store? [Get a quote]
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks for the reply! I'm very new to coding so I'm not sure how to go about doing that unfortunately. I can work my way around all the code but I wouldn't know what things I would need to insert to accomplish that. If you could let me know it would be much appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Please provide url to your product page so I can let you know what code you've to add.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Open your assets/themes.scss.liquid and at the very bottom paste the following code: 

.jdgm-widget.jdgm-widget {
    display: block !important;
    z-index: 1 !important;
    position: relative !important;
    background: #ececec !important;
}

if this helps your please accept my answer and give me thumbs up! thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

This did help it to not cover the reviews. It sort of just slides behind the section where the reviews are located though. How do I go about making it hard stop above the review section? I really do appreciate your help. If it's not something that you can figure out then I will accept the solution above. 

0 Likes