Sticky fixed navigation on Narrative theme

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hey, thanks for this help. Really appreciate it. 

I am using an iPhone XS on Safari. It shows the red icon but it disappears moments later.

Thanks for these. Ah that makes more sense now on the yank. Will fix it!

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1838 173 570

Hmm, sorry, don't have a real iPhone and Safari's responsive mode on OS X might not be the real deal because it still displays correctly so I can't reproduce the error and tell you what's going on.

Maybe someone else here on the forums can have a look?

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 0

Oh I understand. I hope someone can help ha. Thanks a lot for the help so far!

I dont suppose you have seen anything that could solve: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Can-the-cart-drawer-open-on-ad-to-cart/m-p/481587

Hate to ask ha :) 

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 2

Hy Mydogme, 

I checked your site and really like your product pages. How did you manage to add the images (thumbnail) below the main photo?

Thanks in advance

Digital wellness with a human soul
0 Likes
17 0 0

Hey Karl, how's it going?

I appreciate the posts you make in this forum, and I've seen you post quite a bit, so cheers!

However, I just tried to implement this JS on my version of Narrative, and it hasn't worked. I think this may have something to do with the fact that I have already gone into the Header.liquid, and done some inline CSS in the HTML of div class="section-header"... and <div class="section-header__wrapper"...

On the section=header, I've set the position as fixed, and I've put a box shadow, and changed the z-index on the wrapper.

My site is BrainGame.org.uk and as you can see, the header is fixed... but it flashes and trys to reset or toggle, like it I am trying to avoid. It's like it can't make it's mind up. I think the issue might be to do with the double check function in the JS? It seems that it's trying to override the inline CSS of 'position: fixed'..... 

Any help would be really appreciated dude!! :) 

Have a cool day <3

0 Likes