Sticky header in Brooklyn Theme

Excursionist
19 0 5

Hi. I would really appreciate the help here. I've been going through a lot of posts but when I follow the instruction, none of them work exactly. 

I'm using Brooklyn Theme and I have limited understanding of coding.  So when you provide instruction, I would appreciate it if you can let me know where to put the code and exact codes that needs to be changed. 

https://swagthedogshop.com/?fts=0&preview_theme_id=29122199667

Here is what I'm looking to do and again, this maybe duplicate of some others posted in the past.  I would like to have sticky navigation bar with my logo.  Right now, there are couple of problem that I would like to solve.

1. How do I make my navigation text to black pre-hover also? Right now, they're white pre-hover and turns to black. 

2. I would like the sticky bar change from transparent when at the top to white when as soon as it starts to scroll down.

3. I would like to make the navigation bar a little narrow.  Please point me to where I can find the code to play around the thickness. 

4. How do I center my logo and headers?  Right now, they're sitting a little low to the bottom of the navigation bar and too close to the edge of the slide img.

Please let me know if I need to clarify anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Diana

1 Like
Excursionist
19 0 5

I think I solved all except #3 but I'm ok with it.  As my logo is a bit large and not narrow, I think I would leave it as is. 

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Diana,

I know this thread is a little old, but do you happen to remember how you did

#2 - I would like the sticky bar change from transparent when at the top to white when as soon as it starts to scroll down. ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

0 Likes