Sticky header issue Debut theme

Highlighted
Explorer
89 0 20

Hi, 

I have a sticky header with centered logo, but I have a small issue when I click the search button in it. When clicking search, it pulls the page content up, and doesn't move it back down when you click of the search. Part of the top section is then hidden. 

URL is lokalebloemetjes.myshopify.com

@KetanKumar you partly helped me set this sticky header up before. Do you have any advice for this issue?

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5868 860 1967

@augds 

Thanks for add on me on your post 

i have checked but i can't see any issue if possible to provide a screenshot or video?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
89 0 20

Here is a little video. You see when I load the page, it takes a few seconds for it to push the page content down to be visible under the header. And then when I click search, the page content gets pulled up. When I click of search, page content stays up.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5868 860 1967

@augds 

This on not a serach issu it was slider issue on focuse slider top on it's later update on all shopify theme.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
89 0 20

Okay so how can I fix it so the content does not get pulled up when search icon is clicked?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5868 860 1967

It can be done change js file or hard code on back end site please add me on staff

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
89 0 20

Thank you, I invited you! @KetanKumar 

0 Likes