Stop redirecting to Cart page after adding item to cart

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello,

I am using the Minimal theme. Whenever I click on "Add to Cart" on the product page, it automatically redirects me to the Cart page. 

I would like to disable this, and allow the customer to stay on the product page instead, so that they can continue browsing easily.

Any advice on how I can achieve this with this theme?

Thanks very much.

Ellise

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4885 725 1571

Hello, @Ellise 

Thanks and Welcome to the Shopify community!
can you please try this.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-pages-Stay-on-the-product-page-after-adding-p...

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Ketan,

Thanks for the reply. I've tried that already but it doesn't work. 

Is there any other way?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4885 725 1571

Hello, @Ellise 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire  Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi! It works for me fine. Theme : Envy but the problem is it works only for products in home page. If I visit category pages and add to cart it still takes me to cart page. How do I enable this for all products site wide? please help. Thank you. 

0 Likes