Store feedback

Solved
Mareka
Pathfinder
117 1 10

Hi All,

My dropshipping store www.treasureknot.com has been open for a few months now & was hoping I could get some feedback on my store. I had a surge of orders in December but now things have gone quiet. This month I have ramped up on Google & Facebook ads & have had some traffic but no orders. 

Thanks,

Mareka.

0 Likes
wbirkas
Excursionist
18 2 5

heyy, 

I think your site looks amazing omg. I don't have many suggestions, but one thing that almost ALWAYS influences what I buy is the reviews. A few of your products have one or two reviews, but they don't look legit. Hmm, I'm not sure how to fix this bc I don't know if it's legal to fake reviews, but maybe you can import reviews from your drop shipping source? 

another thing is there is a bit too much writing on the main page, maybe shorten it or replace it with compelling images. 

hope this was useful, good luck!

0 Likes
Mareka
Pathfinder
117 1 10

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have imported reviews from AliExpress. I am bit worried about the reviews that don't look legit. Can you give me an example ?

As for my home page, I keep reading about having lots of content.  I will definitely look at adjusting it all though.

Thanks heaps.

0 Likes
wbirkas
Excursionist
18 2 5

This is an accepted solution.

ofc no problem! 

The product "Striking Hand Blown Glass Peacock Figurine" has a review saying, "Very beautiful object. I recommend this seller." 

It's kind of sketch to me because usually when I see reviews they are more casual/personal, like "It was soo pretty and looked nice in the window", or usually I guess they don't say "recommend this seller". If that makes sense. But honestly, for reviews, it's quantity over quality. A product with 5 stars, but 2 reviews look less legit compared to a product with 4.8 stars and 80 reviews. 

good night!

Mareka
Pathfinder
117 1 10

Ok I see. Believe it or not, that was an imported review.

thanks for your help