Story Theme - Alternate Slideshow Images on Mobile Devices

lrbaker
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi! I'm using Story theme and I'm wondering if there is a way to use alternate images on mobile devices for my homepage Slideshow.

Currently, the images looks perfect on desktop but they're completely cropped on mobile devices and you can hardly see the what the images are. I don't want to change the slideshow size for SEO purposes but the mobile view is really killing me. Is there any way to change just the mobile slide show image size? Or use a separate image for mobile vs desktop? Thanks!!

0 Likes

Hi,
Yes, It is possible to use a separate image for mobile vs desktop. For resolving this we can use two different image picker in slideshow section. with the help of it we can load two different images for mobile and desktop.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
lrbaker
Tourist
10 0 3

Ok great! How do I do that?

0 Likes

Hi,
I have dropped you message, please check your inbox !

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes