Streamline Theme - Arrows on product picture collection grid

Marvist
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hey Shopify Community!

I am trying to add arrows to the collection grid on the product pictures in order for it to switch between pictures of the product when mouse left click.

From before the theme has an autoplay feature when hovering which we would like to keep. So what we would like to do is to add the arrow option so that the customer can choose between hover autoplay and mouse click to switch between pictures of a product.  

I have noticed that the theme has built in animation of the arrow in js which I am able to activate, please see below for an illustration. 1. The problem is that when i click on the arrow, instead of switching between pictures, I am redirected to the product page...  2. Arrows are placed on just above center on each side of the picture, we would like move them a little down so that they are more centered (symmetrical) on the each side. 

What are the steps to take?

Inkedkoding - arrows_LI.jpg

Thanks for your attention. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14570 1676 5229

@Marvist 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Marvist
Excursionist
17 0 3

@KetanKumar 

Thank you for taking your time.

https://barberry-fitness-apparel.myshopify.com/

PW: aoniye

0 Likes
Marvist
Excursionist
17 0 3

BTW. The code where the arrows animation can be activated in js

Skjermbilde.PNG111.PNG

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14570 1676 5229

@Marvist 

thanks for update

sorry, i can't see the collection grid slider code or maybe your theme allows slider so please check the theme setting.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes