Stretched Product Page

Solved
4 0 0

I use Debut theme and recently when I added two new products I noticed that a half of the product page is stretchered (in desktop view only). What is causing it and how can I correct it? Many thanks.20200114_233608.jpg

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
596 40 85

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Social Care Team here at Shopify. I would love to help you out. In order to proceed, however, I am just going to need a bit more clarification.

For the parts that are stretching further than the other I just want to make sure that we are talking about the right features. Is this line number #2 (in the screenshot I added below) that isn't the same as line #1? Is that what you're referring to?

2020-01-rm4ay-ukch7

If so, are you wanting line #1 to align with line #2 or do you want it the other way around? I know that is a bit of a tongue twister for the brain, but I just want to make sure I understand if you want all sections to be full length or 1/2 length.

May I also as what theme you're using? If you could even share your store URL that would be fantastic so that I can take a look for myself that would be really great in order for me to gain context.

I look forward to helping you out even more.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I use Debut as I've mentioned before. I've been talking about the horizontal stretch, not vertical. Just to give you an idea photo below shows the correct button size from another product page. As you can see it is much smaller. How can I fix this?20200115_012535.jpg 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
596 40 85

Ah yes, I see! thank you for clarifying. Are you able to share your store URL? This way I can take a closer look at you.

0 Likes
4 0 0
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
596 40 85

Great! Thank you so much for sending this over. I spoke with my themes department and they said that since you're using a Shopify supported theme they would be able to take a look at this. They can't promise that they will be able to fix it, but they're going to take a closer look. 

In order to do that I will need to verify your store. I am going to send you an email to the address that is associated with this forum's account. If that is the account owner's email then you can just reply to that email. If it isn't the email associated with the account owner then please CC them to the email thread and get them to reply to the email.

From there will be able to send this over to the themes team. 

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
596 40 85

Great! Thank you so much for sending this over. I spoke with my themes department and they said that since you're using a Shopify supported theme they would be able to take a look at this. They can't promise that they will be able to fix it, but they're going to take a closer look. 

In order to do that I will need to verify your store. I am going to send you an email to the address that is associated with this forum's account. If that is the account owner's email then you can just reply to that email. If it isn't the email associated with the account owner then please CC them to the email thread and get them to reply to the email.

From there will be able to send this over to the themes team. 

If you don't see that email please let me know. 

0 Likes