Strikethrough Price and price colour change.. We've got so far, but just need a little help :-)

BobGnarlySurf
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi all.. We use the venture template and we recently added some code to change the strikethrough price colour to red and also the sale price to green. We used this code in theme.scss.liquid..

.product-single__price {
color: green; font-weight: bold;
}
.product-single__price--compare {
color: red;
}

See in action at this page here

What we would now like to do is also to have this same colour scheme on home page etc. At the moment on our home page we have a number of collections displaying with the strikethrough price etc, but no colour change. We'd like to apply the same green and red to homepage.

View our homepage here

I guess it will of course be a CSS addition but not sure what the 'tags' are (if that's the correct term), ie 'product-single__price' 

Many thanks if anyone can offer some guidance..

Gary

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.product-card__price {
    color: green;
}
.product-card__regular-price {
    color: red;
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
BobGnarlySurf
Visitor
3 0 0

Awesome, many thanks for sending that over. Works a treat! 

Thanks again

Gary

www.bobgnarlysurf.shop

Jenny20201130
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi friend, I tried this, but it don't work. My theme is minimal version. Thanks.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Hello Jenny20201130,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Lily-2020
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, I'm having a similar issue with the Supply font.  I want to change the colour to the same grey per the description of the product on the main page.  Currently black.

Would you be able to assist?

Thank you!