Solved

Subscribe button outlined - Debutify

Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
32 0 13

Hi Guys, 

Anyone knows if it is possible to make the subscribe button on newsletter and fotter section outline?

URL: https://ilondon.shop

Password: kamilla

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Kleber_shaw 

Sorry, that was my bad. Please remove old code and add this new code.

div#section-162713917464ab7447 .btn--primary, form#ContactForm--footer .btn--primary{
  background-color: #fff !important;
  color: #000 !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Kleber_shaw 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

div#section-162713917464ab7447 {
    border: 1px solid;
    margin: 31px;
}
form#ContactForm--footer {
    border: 1px solid;
    padding: 8px;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
32 0 13

Thanks for you reply but that didn´t work as you can see bellow. I mean the outline on the subscribe button(black), not around the section. It is that possible? Thank you!

2707.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Kleber_shaw 

Sorry, that was my bad. Please remove old code and add this new code.

div#section-162713917464ab7447 .btn--primary, form#ContactForm--footer .btn--primary{
  background-color: #fff !important;
  color: #000 !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
32 0 13

Worked really well. Thank you @dmwwebartisan !