Sunrise Customization

7 0 0

Hi, 

I purchased the Sunrise theme and was wondering how I added a picture to the Collection List & a Collection Name (button). 

Also how to add an image to the Featured Collection & a Product Title/Price (button).

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!  :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
186 28 30

Hi @Collectiblezoo,

Hank here from Shopify.

It is great to hear you have purchased the Sunrise theme, and are looking to tailor it to suit your store! Within the theme editor, you should be able to customize the theme to add and remove images based on certain sections. To add a section, take the following steps in your Shopify admin, which I will detail for you;

-  Online Store> Themes> Customize> Add Section(s) 

Shopify also has a Youtube guide about adding sections (see below), which you may also find helpful; 

Within the editor, you can add or remove sections, and within each section, you can change how they look. So for the likes of the Featured Collection or the collection list, you can add the section, then add the main image within this setting. Then similarly, you can remove the image from there using this method also.

As this is a third party theme, for any changes that may not be in the editor, you may need to reach out to your theme developer to get them to make these changes for you as this would not be supported by Shopify. They will be able to access your theme code and make these changes based on your request. To contact your developer, you can do so as per this guideMore information is also over on your theme developers FAQ.

Were there any more options you were looking to add? Or does the above suggestions work for your store? Let me know.

All the best, Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes