Supply Theme: Change "Compare at Price" display on product page

Highlighted
2 0 0

I need help with changing the display of the Compare at Price.  Currently, the theme shows the compare at price by showing how much you save.   Example: $25   "Save $5".  

Instead, I need it to show the higher price crossed out.  I need it to show $25 and then after that show $30 crossed out.

There was this kind of question earlier, but the answer is outdated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 0 22

Hi Valdas,

Chris from Shopify here. I took a look at your customize theme panel, and it is possible to remove the "saved" price and just have the strikethrough price instead. I've gone ahead and done that for you. How I did it was by going to Online Store > Themes > Customize Theme, then clicking on the Dog Inspired collection, then choosing the first product on the list of product, the duck muzzle. The customize panel on the left side changed to allow me to edit the product page, and there was a tickbox to remove the "save" price and include the "compare at" strikethrough price. I made these adjustments, and that was that! I hope that helps, if you need any other help with the Supply theme please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@shopify.com

Regards,

Chris D

2 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, I have the same problem with the Brooklyn theme. 

Currently, the theme shows the compare at price by showing (in my collections) how much you save: https://www.lapetiteoceanne.com/collections/pendientes-largos-de-fiesta    

Instead, I need it to show the higher price crossed out.

Please, help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
51 0 2

only works for home screen pricing, not collections throughout the whole store website.

So how to will this work for whole store???

pretty annoying having silly ugly boxes throughout my store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
51 0 2

nvm, just figured it out...

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

So how did you remove it from the Collections and Home pages?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Chris,

I have the same problem, but couldn't find the settings as you have mentioned below. Appreciate if you can elaborate more or this answer already outdated. I'm using the same theme (SUPPY THEME).

Many thanks.

0 Likes
1 0 1

Found the solution by mistake and am sharing it for everyone.

You can edit individualy all the types of pages in your store. 

Theese steps will cover the home page.

You need to go to your admin page.

Go to Online Store -> Themes

Under the Live theme section click on the Customize button.

On the site customize page you will land in the home page customization. On the left sidebar under the Selections tab look for a collection on your home page and click on it.

When the collection opens you can set your Show saved amount  and your Show compare at price options as you wish.

Theese steps will cover the Product Pages.

From the same Customize page click on the top bar on the left side oposite from the Save Button where it says Home page

Select  Product Pages.

On the sidebar on Sections click on Product.

When the Product Setting sidebar opens you can set your Show saved amount, Show compare at price and other options as you wish.

Theese steps will cover the Collection Pages.

From the same Customize page click on the top bar on the left side oposite from the Save Button where it says Home page or whatever page you are currently modifying

Select  Collection Pages.

On the sidebar on Sections click on Product.

When the Product Setting sidebar opens you can set your Show saved amount, Show compare at price and other options as you wish.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

@puchols Thank you so much! You made my day!

0 Likes