Supply Theme - Changes on Product Page

Solved
Tourist
7 0 0

Hey guys, i'm using the supply theme and i just wanna changes a lot of things in the product page :

1- How Can i add text in this page ? "Frete Gratis para todo o brasil" in picture

2-How can i put an line under the title of the product?

3- How can i change the background color of a text?

Here an example how the product page looks like.

Shopify Duvida.png

0 Likes

Hello @VictorTheGod,

1- How Can i add text in this page ? "Frete Gratis para todo o brasil" in picture

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2.Sections->product-template.liquid

-->Add code below the Price code

2-How can i put an line under the title of the product?

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

#shopify-section-product-template .h2 {
	border-bottom: 2px solid #000;
}

3- How can i change the background color of a text?

.classname{background-color:blue;}

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Tourist
7 0 0

Ohh thanks for the faster answer in my life !! But i have some doubts here because i don't know liquid's language.

1-  I got it the text in product page, but how i can add this figure ? a bus, an airplane or something like that.

2- Thats Worked !! Thanks a lottt !!

3- 

I'm using this code :

<p style='font-size:25px'>ou em até 12x de{{ product.price | times: 1.1741 | divided_by: 12 | money }}</span></p>

i don't know how to put the background black and the letter in yellow modifing this code.

THANKS ANYWAY FOR ALL HELP 

0 Likes

Success.

@VictorTheGod,

1- I got it the text in product page, but how i can add this figure ? a bus, an airplane or something like that.

=>Use svg icon for bus

Add background color

<p style='font-size:25px;background-color: #6a30b3;'>ou em até 12x de{{ product.price | times: 1.1741 | divided_by: 12 | money }}</span></p>

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you so much !

0 Likes