Supply Theme Code for increasing the font size for the "sign In" words

5 0 0

I am looking for the code to increase the font size for the "sign In or Create Account" words at the top right of my home page.

Thanks for any help

Eric

0 Likes
5 0 0

I am looking for the code to increase the font size for the "sign In or Create Account" words at the top right of my home page.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I would love to know this as well!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I was looking for this answer myself but eventually worked it out. Here's how you increase the font size in the Supply Theme for the "sign In or Create Account" section:

1. Back up your site by creating a copy. (Online Store > Actions > Duplicate)

2. Choose Action > Edit Code

3. Go to the Assets folder and open theme.css.liquid

4. Do a search within theme.css.liquid for site-header--text-links

There'll be two of these CSS entries, choose the one that has this code (on or near line 3020):

.site-header--text-links {
  display: inline-block;
  font-size: 0.85em;
  margin-bottom: $gutter/2;

a {
    font-weight: $baseFontBoldWeight;
  }
}

5. I bet you guessed it - change the font-size to whatever you think is right. Here's what I changed mine to (I also added a note to remind me what the default was):

.site-header--text-links {
  display: inline-block;
  font-size: 1.1em; // default is 0.85em
  margin-bottom: $gutter/2;

a {
    font-weight: $baseFontBoldWeight;
  }
}

Note that the colour for the header links is connected to the search and cart icons for "sign in or Create Account"  in the Supply Theme (you normally change it in Customise > Theme Settings > Colors), so - if you also want to change colour of the link font independent of the search and cart icons  then you may need to enter it manually into the first section of .site-header--text-links, example:

.site-header--text-links a {
color: $headerText;

To:

.site-header--text-links a {
color: #000000; //Black

Hope that helps! 😊

0 Likes