Solved

Supply Theme Footer Content area is missing

CPrim
Tourist
4 1 3

Hi there, I have spent ages trying to figure this out. 

I am changing my store's theme from Brooklyn to Supply. Before I go live with the change to Supply, I want to resolve this issue.

I am trying to change the footer from the standard "use this text to share information about your brand...." but I cannot see how to do this. I am in Online Store > Themes > Customize > Footer (screenshot of what I see it attached. Where is the content area to add or change content?)

 Thank you for your help!

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 4.26.12 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)
CPrim
Tourist
4 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

I have solved it! It was the new theme editor changes.... Thank you!

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@CPrim 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
CPrim
Tourist
4 1 3

Thank you,

At the moment my store is still live with Brooklyn, I don't want to publish Supply until I can correct this issue.

My store is www.charliesfootsteps.com

But the preview for Supply is: https://r5nc9u9fd0lqnvu1-45229572245.shopifypreview.com

Thank you for your help!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@CPrim 

can you please check again now its work my demo store

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
CPrim
Tourist
4 1 3

Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 12.24.46 PM.png

I still can't amend the text here under "quick links" and "Get in Touch".  My side bar doesn't give me any option to change content?

CPrim
Tourist
4 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

I have solved it! It was the new theme editor changes.... Thank you!

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hey, @CPrim.

Tira here and I'm glad to hear that you can edit your footer now. Thanks @KetanKumar for chiming in, too! 

I just wanted to add some insight that you're correct, @CPrim. We did change the look of our theme customization page recently. If you want to edit your Footer, you can login to your Shopify Admin, then click on Online Store > Themes > Customize to access the theme's customization page. At the bottom of the sections listed, you'll see a black arrow next to the Footer section. If you click on the arrow, it will open a dropdown menu where you can edit your Menu, add Rick Text, modify your Newsletter signup, or add another content block. 

Here's a screenshot from my test store that shows what this looks like:

13-56-87934-33013

Take a look at our help doc to learn more about how you can edit your footer with the Brooklyn theme.

Cheers,

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.