Supply Theme Footer Content area is missing

Solved
CPrim
Tourist
4 1 3

Hi there, I have spent ages trying to figure this out. 

I am changing my store's theme from Brooklyn to Supply. Before I go live with the change to Supply, I want to resolve this issue.

I am trying to change the footer from the standard "use this text to share information about your brand...." but I cannot see how to do this. I am in Online Store > Themes > Customize > Footer (screenshot of what I see it attached. Where is the content area to add or change content?)

 Thank you for your help!

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 4.26.12 PM.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20534 2123 7749

@CPrim 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
CPrim
Tourist
4 1 3

Thank you,

At the moment my store is still live with Brooklyn, I don't want to publish Supply until I can correct this issue.

My store is www.charliesfootsteps.com

But the preview for Supply is: https://r5nc9u9fd0lqnvu1-45229572245.shopifypreview.com

Thank you for your help!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20534 2123 7749

@CPrim 

can you please check again now its work my demo store

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
CPrim
Tourist
4 1 3

Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 12.24.46 PM.png

I still can't amend the text here under "quick links" and "Get in Touch".  My side bar doesn't give me any option to change content?

0 Likes
CPrim
Tourist
4 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

I have solved it! It was the new theme editor changes.... Thank you!

Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1115 75 180

Hey, @CPrim.

Tira here and I'm glad to hear that you can edit your footer now. Thanks @KetanKumar for chiming in, too! 

I just wanted to add some insight that you're correct, @CPrim. We did change the look of our theme customization page recently. If you want to edit your Footer, you can login to your Shopify Admin, then click on Online Store > Themes > Customize to access the theme's customization page. At the bottom of the sections listed, you'll see a black arrow next to the Footer section. If you click on the arrow, it will open a dropdown menu where you can edit your Menu, add Rick Text, modify your Newsletter signup, or add another content block. 

Here's a screenshot from my test store that shows what this looks like:

13-56-87934-33013

Take a look at our help doc to learn more about how you can edit your footer with the Brooklyn theme.

Cheers,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog