Supply Theme Header Edit

melangemarketco
1 0 0

Can you please help me?

I am hoping to get rid of the "Melange Market" text, center the menu, and put my logo IN the menu, to the left of the menu options. Is this possible? 

So all at the top it would be: logo, menu, cart

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 12.35.40 PM.png

0 Likes

Hello ,

You have make custom modifications in sections ->  header.liquid
step 1 . Search code in header.liquid

<nav class="nav-bar" id="navBar" role="navigation">
  <div class="wrapper">
    {% include 'search-bar' %}
    {% include 'mobile-nav' %}
    {% include 'site-nav' %}
  </div>
</nav>

cut this code and paste just above this div

<div class="grid-item large--one-half text-center large--text-right">

modified code looks like

<div class="wrapper">
    {% include 'search-bar' %}
    {% include 'mobile-nav' %}
    {% include 'site-nav' %}
  </div>
</nav>

Step 2 :
Replace class
i,e

1. search  
<div class="grid-item large--one-half">

modify 
<div class="grid-item small--one-half medium--one-third large--one-third text-center">

2. search

modify
<nav class="nav-bar grid-item small--one-half medium--one-third large--one-third text-center" id="navBar" role="navigation">

3. search

modify
 <div class="grid-item small--one-half medium--one-third large--one-third text-center">

save all changes in header.liquid.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
CandiTestRunnin
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello! I am doing a full test run through Shopify to make sure I know what I want before switching my website provider completely! Although I am deeply annoyed by the design limitations compared to my last provider, I did find a theme I think will work best, but I will miss my current header design!!! So I am working on the coding & managed to get somethings going right, but I need help on these last 3 code edits!!!! This photo examples them. Was able to partially get the 3rd. Thanks in advanced to anyone answering. (Email for anyone wanting to reach out directly : candscreativecollection@gmail.com)

Shopify Header Supply Theme Edit.png

CandiTestRunnin
Tourist
3 0 1

Was able to figure out how to add an annoucement bar & centered my logo! But still trying to move the cart button to the right side of the menu bar, like in mobile! Example in first image shared. Shopify Header Supply Theme.1.png

0 Likes
Maysoniez
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello please this information is what I want but I don't really understands this you said can you please make it more  clear. Thanks

0 Likes
Maysoniez
Tourist
3 0 1

Wow nice I would like to know how you did this please...

0 Likes