Supply Theme - How to add a button / link to allow users to create an account on check out?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I would like to add a button or link below the Login form to allow users create new account. I had enable the options "Accounts are optional for check out"

I do have some HTML experience and background in programming but not familiar with liquid or ruby on rails. 

The URL of my shop is here : https://lelong-mart.myshopify.com/

I would like to add create a button/link to allow users to create an account below the SIGN in button instead of 'Return to store'I would like to add create a button/link to allow users to create an account below the SIGN in button instead of 'Return to store'

2nd issue I face is rather cosmetic. I would like to not display the word 'MORE' under my main menu bar. Is it possible to do that? I had attached a screen shot below.

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 11.38.29 PM.png

I would very much appreciate the assistance and guidance of the experts here in this forum. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Gary

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
713 44 119

Hi, @lcheukfung 

When you are using a Shopify supported theme and on our Basic plan or higher, you can receive 60 minutes of complimentary design support. You can learn more about support for themes here

If you would like these customizations to be completed for you, let me know and I'll reach out to you directly to set this up. 

Hope this helps!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Elle,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, please go ahead and assist me in completing the customizations. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
713 44 119

Hi, @lcheukfung 

I just sent you an email (Subject line: Supply theme customizations), please respond with your store's .myshopify.com URL for verification purposes and then I will pass your requests along to be completed. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes