[Supply Theme] How to remove unnecessary multiple variant drop down menus on product page

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me with this, as I'd tried having a search here and on Google and wasnt having much luck. I am having an issue with the Supply Theme. If I add a product using Oberlo that has variants, ie colour, for some reason on the product page, instead of expecting 1 drop down menu, I get two.

It's even worse if an item has more than one variant, ie colour and size, as it just doubles up the drop down menus for no reason. Any advice on how to fix this would be benefical. Below is a picture of an example of what it does.

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
693 40 94

Hi @Viscountess!

Katy here from Shopify. I hope you are well and welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry to hear this it doesn't sound quite right at all. Could you let me know if you are still noticing this happening on your store?

We have not had any other reports of this specific error, however I'd like to help you out here. It may be a case that the products are not importing correctly for you, or an additional app may be interfering with this import.

Could you let me know if you notice any extra variant options within your admin: products > variants > edit options?

If you are still experiencing this I'd like to have a closer look with you by examining your site and admin. I have sent you an email to confirm your details, so that I can access your store - feel free to reply to me when you can.

In the mean time, I would suggest to test this out on a different browser, or after clearing your browser cache. Do let me know if you notice any changes. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes